Tuesday, December 6, 2016

AVERY Easy Peel Clear Address Labels

The main reason while I decided to grab the AVERY Easy Peel Address Labels 7663 was not to print labels.  I will tell you the main reason why in a minute.   First let me tell you more about these clear address labels.  Yes you read it well – clear labels.  image

These will give your envelopes a clean, print-on look.  They are permanent labels that will offer aa unique finish to your letters or cards that you send via snail mail.

These labels virtually disappear on colored or textures surfaces and give a professional look.   They would be perfect for special occasions like invitations for a wedding for example.

You can design and print your own personalize labels using the free design and print online software from AVERY.   For more details on the AVERY Easy Peel Address Labels 7663 and quickly print address labels with their online tool go directly on the Avery website .

Now let’s get back to my number one reason why I chose to review these.  You see I have decided to do a special bible journaling for each of my kids.  This year I splurge a bit and bought four NIV Bible Journaling bibles and slowly I am filling their pages with personalized designs.  But when I saw these clear labels, my brain immediately jumped into creative mode.   I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them – I would print a picture of their ultrasound image on it and insert it on the page of Psalm 139 where you can read: “You knit me in my mother’s womb.”  And though I had a bit of issues in printing correctly on the clear label, I love the look that their ultrasound pictures are giving to it.  

IMG_8118

Also we do not have an inkjet or a laser printer at home but  a Xerox ColorQube which uses wax instead of ink.  The labels are absolutely stunning!

Whether you desire to print labels on a clear sticker or do just like me in printing photos on them for a special project, the AVERY Easy Peel Clear Address Labels are fabulous!

 

Disclaimer: This product has been provided courtesy of Amazon.ca Vine Voices for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by Amazon.ca or the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment