Thursday, April 19, 2007

What a week so far...

I didn't see the week go by, I must be honest about it...


We just came back from swimming courses and my crew is in bed (husband included as he has a praying meeting tomorrow morning at 5:30am).  


Monday was a day of snow and no electricity. Tuesday I went to bring the applications for passports for the kids...   I waited a bit and then I drove to CHRI, the christian radio, to get the tickets and book I won that morning and then back home... OUF!   Wednesday... I ended up going to see our doctor because I had an inflammation close to the eye (very red and painful when clinging...) and Jérémy still had these little rashes on his belly and back (remember the chicken pox post I had a few weeks ago? well it was not chicken pox after all... Looks like he might be allergic to something.)  So now we wait for an appointment with someone specialized in allergies...   and I have to give him Benadryl.  Still it is kind of bizarre.   As for me I have an ointment for the eye.   Oh well... as if I needed this.   Thursday (today!) We went to the chiropractor, drove Alexandre to school, went to Wal-Mart because I need to do a project for church and need some paint (didn't find anything I wanted... need to send Rob for this!).  Tonight was swimming course and now I am relaxing a bit.   Can you understand why I was saying I didn't see the week go by...   That's nothing the week is not finished...


Tomorrow I want to bring the kids at the Experimental Farm and I need to go for a medical test in the afternoon!  Evening, we are going to the homeschool conference.   Saturday all day homeschool conference.   Sunday it will be church and it is Celebration Sunday which means baptism and lunch at church.   Also, my husband's sister and her family are moving...  OUF! OUF! OUF! 


And then a new week starts!  

1 comment:

  1. You are in our thoughts and prayers as always!!

    ReplyDelete