Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh the joy of sickness...

After three kids and the husband it is now my turn to be sick... bronchitis and sinusitis...  GREAT!


But there is a scripture that says in everything we need to be thankful... so here's what I am thankful for:


- that even though I waited two hours at the hospital to get checked it took less than 5 minutes to get the prescription!


- that I wasn't sick for the event on Friday... it would have been a bummer to miss it!


- that it is nothing in fact to have bronchitis and sinusitis... it could be worse!


- that it wasn't pneumonia....


- that I am able to determine right away when it is bronchitis... Good thing I know myself!


- that I had my Old Schoolhouse magazine with me to kill the time while waiting!


- that my husband volunteered to go get my prescription - wht a sweetheart!


- that I could drive to go to the hospital and not walk for hours...


- that we are free in my country (after all it is rememberance day!)


- that my kids are obedient when it is bedtime... like right now!


- that I have a roof over my head and that even though I have some discomfort during the night I have a bed... a real bed!


- that I have children to greet me when I get back home!   Oh the joy to hear your joy when they see me!


Yes even though I am sick, I am thankful....

No comments:

Post a Comment