Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My favorite Fall recipe


Yep Fall is there and I was prepared.   I had bought all my ingredients in advance and this morning I wanted to bless my sick kids with the famous Fall Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins.  


They are so delicious that I think I will share them with you...


You will need:


4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth.  Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.   Mix well.   Add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.  Fold in chocolate chips.


Pour into muffin cups.  Bake at 400F for 16 to 20 minutes.   Makes 24 muffins.


* Honestly, when I do this recipe I always double and put the rest in the freezer.   Delicious with a cold glass of milk.  Try it and tell me if you like it.

3 comments:

  1. I've had a few different opinions on what that flower is. It sure is pretty though.

    I enjoyed catching up on your blog today.

    We love making those muffins..mmm...I'm hungry for some now!!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pumpkin chip cookie recipe that we love. I'm going to try your muffins. Thanks for sharing.


    I keep forgetting to tell you - Ashley did a great job with your blog. I really like the background you picked.


    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! popping over from TOS Crew group, as I mentioned. :-)


    These muffins sound yum! I saved the recipe to try myself. Thanks for sharing.


    Lori

    www.Not-So-Superwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete