Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Today is thanksgiving day in Canada...


Which made me think about what I am thankful for...


The bible says "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all curcumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


And in the Psalms often you can read "Give thanks to the LORD for he is good."


So what I am thankful for?



  • my relationship with God and the freedom to be a christian

  • my husband who helps me a lot - he started homeschooling Alexandre on certain subjects like computers and music.

  • my kids and their individual personalities... each one of them are different

  • my mom even if our relationship sucks sometimes.  She sacrificed a lot for me in the past.   Wish she could see how much I love her.  

  • my in-laws who are very loving and open arms for me (not what my mom had...)

  • being able to live the 4 seasons in my country

  • having a roof over my head

  • contracts for the business

  • homeschooling with all it's hardships and happy times

  • being on the Homeschooling Crew - can't wait to havemore products to review!

  • my eyes so I can read as much as I want

  • electricity - I know it's weird but I don't think I would be able to cook on a wood stove.  Honestly I will have to learn if I needed to and it will be a big learning curve but I like having electricity.

  • our team for H.E.A.T. Worship House. 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment: