Monday, April 13, 2009

Danone Dan Active



I'm a buzzAgent and I am part of a Word-Of-Mouth campaign. Being a BzzAgent, I have the opportunity to try the product and then tell my family/friends what I think of it and give them some coupons.
I've decided to blog about the products I will campaign for as well. So the first campaign I was asked to participate to was the Dan Active probiotic drink by Danone.
My first thought when I saw the package was how small the container was. It is smaller that the other kind of drinkable yogourt you can find on the market. However, it is full of probiotics which will help you strengthen your natural defenses.
Not many people know about probiotics...Probiotics are friendly bacteria that helps your intestines. When you are sick and need to take anti-biotics, you should always take some probiotics to replenish your intestines. Each DanActive bottle contains 10 billion L casei Defensis. The bottles are in size of 93 mL and are available in three flavours; Cranberry Raspberry, Blueberry and Strawberry.
We enjoyed drinking the bottles and would consider taking them with us while camping or while driving. The bottles are easy to carry around and to drink from. Even a child could do it. I found them a bit more expensive than regular yogourt but the format is interesting since it's easy to put one in a purse and take it on the go. This probiotic drink is available in 4-packs (3.29$), 8-packs (5.99$) and 12-packs (8.99$). You can easily found them at all major drug stores and grocery stores in the refrigerated dairy aisle.
Try it out! You might be impressed...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I just joined Bzzz Agent because of this post of yours. I think it'll be fun and interesting. :)

    Shannon C.

    ReplyDelete