Friday, February 19, 2010

Back on board the cruise and another news

This week I have been asked to jump on board of the TOS Homeschool Crew to finish the 2nd voyage.    I gladly accepted and look forward to the great products the crew will review for the rest of the year.


On another note, I am trying to expand my experience at reviewing products.   I love books but it would be nice to review other things as well like video games for Wii and Nintendo DS, movies, DIsney products, RV Products, more toys.  

Anyhow, when I have a minute or two, I send emails to various companies to see if they would be interested in a review.   Sometimes I get no answers, sometimes they tell me no, other times they say yes.     Right now, I am waiting to see what and when I will receive something.  But it's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment