Saturday, February 27, 2010

Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy


Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy

Published at The Old Schoolhouse Magazine

Not everybody likes to cook. But having a crockpot will easy the time spent to make dinner. And a crockpot is the best friend of a homeschool mom if you ask me...

So when I was asked to review the new Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy I was quite excited because I love cookbook. *grin* My husband would say I am addicted to them and that I have too many of them. He would also like to see me use all the recipes from all these books before another cookbook enters this house.

But this one is different. How’s so? Well first all recipes won’t go over 7$ - guarantee. Each recipe has a detailed cost list on the side. Sometimes the recipes have a picture to show what the meal looks like. I think I am more attracted to a recipe if I have a picture with it. I guess I am the kind of gal who like to see the food before trying it out.

So one day this week, I decided to make one of the recipes from this cookbook. I picked Italian Pork Chops and we sort of doubled it (okay maybe tripled it...). Result? Well all day the house was smelling so good. Even though I was sceptic because I had tried other crockpot recipes in the past that didn’t turned out as expected. Supper time arrived and we made Catelli Bistro Spaghettini Sun-Dried Tomato & Basic noodles to serve with the Italian Pork Chops. It was a hit with the whole family. The pork chops were tender and delicious. There are lots of interesting recipes that I want to try in this cookbook. And one of then will be the Dr. Pepper Chicken. This is definitively the next recipe I will do from the Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy.

Inside this cookbook, you will find recipes for everything; soups and stews, beef, poultry and fish, pork, meatless and sandwiches. And to top it off you will also find a bonus section with sides,breaksfast and desserts!

I highly recommend the Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy. You will have your money’s worth of recipes and you will learn to make delicious meals for the fraction of the cost.

Molly Makes $7 Slow Cooker Suppers Quick & Easy is available for 7.95US at the Old Schoolhouse Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment