Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists

A Mom’s Ultimate Book of Lists

Written by Michelle LaRowe
Published at Revell

About the book
A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists is your one-stop resource for more than 100 lists to live by, including:

• When to Call the Doctor
• Questions to Ask before Choosing a Pediatrician
• Sleep Training Your Baby
• Top Toys for the First Year
• Terrific Activities Toddlers Love
• Easy Steps for Taming Tantrums
• Feeding a Picky Eater
• Signs of a Family-Friendly Restaurant
• Common Childhood Allergies and Illnesses
• Instant Pick-Me-Ups
and so much more !

Start saving your time, money, and sanity today!

Who is Michelle LaRowe?
Michelle LaRowe is a national speaker, parenting consultant, and author of the Nanny to the Rescue! series and Working Moms 411. The 2004 International Nanny Association "Nanny of the Year" and a credentialed career nanny for more than twelve years, Michelle has also been lauded for her dedication to improving the quality of in-home child care.

My Thoughts
When I selected this title to review, I was expecting something else. Mind you I am not saying that the book is not good. Actually it would be an amazing book to have for a new mom or a mom-to-be. But with four children already – my oldest will turn 9 this summer – I was hoping to find also lists for older kids.

The book contains lists for preparing for baby, list for the first year, lists for the toddler years, lists for the preschool years, lists for family and friends, lists for general health and safety, and finaly lists for saving your time, money , and sanity.

There are many interesting lists in this book. I might jolt down some ideas like the family movies lists and take some tips from the Dos and Dont’s of Dealing with Sibling Rivalry (I was a single child and sometimes my kids drive me nuts...), but in the end I think this book will be more useful to a new mom or mom-to-be.

This review was possible because I received A Mom’s Ultimate Book of Lists from Revell through Graf-Martin Communications.

A Mom’s Ultimate Book of Lists is available everywhere even at amazon.ca and indigo.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment