Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GIGI Shop Online

www.gigishoponline.com 

Recently, I emailed an online company to see if I could review one of their products.   This company GIGI offers stylish fashion accessories and jewellery for every budget.  They have watches, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, necklace sets, rings, brooches, handbags, sunglasses and more.

2010_12_14_14_12_30_0023They offered me four choices and I had to pick one from these.   I received a white cross pendant necklace.  The shipping was quite fast even for me in Canada!

Unfortunately, as I write this review, the product I received is not available on their site anymore.  Even though the cross is a bit bigger than what I was expecting, the necklace is beautiful.   White goes with everything and I like the fact that I can slip the cross out of the necklace to give a different style.

Some of the beads on the necklace bother me a bit on the side of the neck but when I place them in a different way I am comfortable with it.2010_12_14_14_12_22_0024

They have so much choices that I almost wish I could have pick a variety of products…   *grin*   I am pleased with the necklace I have received and would like to recommend Gigi Shop Online if you are looking for a stylish piece of jewellery for a friend or family member.  If you go to their site and have an eye on a specific product, I suggest that you buy it rapidly as I think the selection gets changed often.

Right now there is a super sale on beautiful necklaces.   Order 50$ or more and you will get free shipping!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Gigi Shop Online for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.  All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment