Friday, January 21, 2011

CSN Stores

For quite some time now, I advertise for CSN Stores.  I love the fact that they will ship in Canada! 

And with a variety of stores to pick from, it is hard sometimes to choose something.

Take the modern rugs for example…

What is a rug?   According to dictionary.com it is

A thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design.

If I had wood floors in my house, I would definitively put a rug in my living room and elsewhere.   Rugs help to keep your feet warm while you watch television I find.

So are you thinking of changing a bit of the decor in your house in 2011?   Consider adding a modern rug on your floors.

You can find a wide variety of modern rugs at CSN Stores!

From

image   Contemporary rugs

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                         to

 

image

    Shag & Flokati rugs (not my piece of cake personally!)

 

 

 

 

 

While passing through

image   Children’s rugs

    Isn’t this one simply FABULOUS!  

   Bright colors and giraffes – perfect for the playroom!

 

 

 

and 

 

image     Striped rugs 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can find one that will satisfy your taste.

 

image    There is even one with a ladybug on it!  

   Isn’t it adorable?

 

 

 

They come in various sizes depending of what you need.

If you want to change your decor without spending too much in 2011, consider getting a modern rug

It might be what you need to change your living room, bedroom or office!

No comments:

Post a Comment