Thursday, January 20, 2011

TOS Homeschool Crew Year 4

Are you homeschooling or considering homeschooling?   And you would like to review homeschool products?  

Well, get prepare now because in order to even be considered for next year's Crew (2011-2012), potential members will be required to have an established blog and post at least 4 times per month.

Having Google Friend Connect (or something to track blog following that is visible on the blog) will also be required (a following of at least 25 people will be our standard).

So, if you are interested and don't have a blog - work on it now...

 

And as my friend Vickie (whom I met during the TOS Crew of 2008-2009) says…

And what an awesome experience. If you can post updates on FB all the time, you can blog :) If you like to chat/write...you can review and blog about it! If you like looking trying out different homeschool materials...get your blog ready and apply :)

 

And I have to admit that personally I got introduced to some wonderful products over the past three years.   Products that I doubt I would have known about.

And being on the crew gave me the taste of what reviewing books was – which I decided to continue after Year 1.

Since then I have expanded my opportunities and I simply LOVE it!

If  you are curious about it, you have to take the steps to build you blog and your Google Friend Connect now.  Just saying…

No comments:

Post a Comment