Tuesday, February 8, 2011

365 Project–Day 34

Photobucket I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

 

2011_02_07_12_35_45_0001

My son Alexandre, age 9 1/2, had to prepare a meal from the country where a missionary he knows is.   We have friends who are missionary in Thailand – Compasio.   So he made Thai Cashew Chicken which is a meal we all love.  

1 comment:

  1. My SIL in THAI she is there now with my nephews. It's a sad thing but she never learned to cook and her parents own a rest. there! LOL

    ReplyDelete