Tuesday, May 17, 2011

365 Project–Day 133 My good find at Value Village

Photobucket

 

I am participating in the 2011 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting an image a day, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun!

As I mentioned yesterday, I went to the 50% off sale at Value Village.  I was able to get good deals for me and the kids.   But the most wonderful item I have found is definitively a beautiful coat for my daughter Jasmine.  Granted she won’t be to wear it until she is 7ish but I couldn’t resist getting it.

I don’t believe the coat has ever been worn.

IMG_6981

Here’s some details…

IMG_6982

Can you see the bright colors?

IMG_6984

For those who don’t know what Value Village is it’s a 2nd hand store where you can find almost everything from clothing to kitchen items.   I find that in the last few years, their prices went up a bit when they realize the good quality of the clothes they have like Osh Kosh, Gymboree, Children’s Place and so on.

If you are wondering how much I paid for this here’s what the price tag was: 14.99$   And I got it 50% off for 7.50$.  

For a coat that had never been worn, that’s absolutely fantastic don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment