Thursday, August 18, 2011

Heinz Hot and Spicy Ketchup

image

Heinz Hot and Spicy Ketchup

About the product

Ketchup just got hotter!

Enjoy authentic Heinz Ketchup with an extra ‘kick’ of flavour for adventurous adult taste buds! That’s not all, the upside-down bottle design ensures that your ketchup is always ready when you are, and the stay-clean cap with control valve gives you total control over where your ketchup goes. Go ahead... turn up the heat!

Our Experience

I was walking down the aisle of a grocery store this week when something caught my eyes…  Standing there in the middle of many varieties of Ketchup was something new… something different that I knew would be a delight in my family.

There on the shelf was the Heinz Hot and Spicy Ketchup.  Could it be?   Finally here in Canada?  WoW! 

So even though I found the price a bit expensive, I decided to bring one home.   That day I made fries for supper and the kids and I taste the Hot and Spicy Ketchup.

Well let me tell you it is tangy and it will give you a kick of flavour in your mouth.   Wow!   It is very tasty and probably not everyone will like it.  But the three kids that were with me at that time liked it (one was on his daddy day with his dad).   Let me be honest that the youngest mixed the regular Ketchup with the Hot and Spicy one…    but she hate it anyway.

It was fun to discover a ketchup that will bring some flavours in your summer meal like hamburgers and such.

Here’s some recipes for this Hot and Spicy Ketchup.

Now, I am wondering when and if the Hot and Spicy Relish will cross the border too…

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post.  I thought my readers would love to discover a new Ketchup.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment