Saturday, October 15, 2011

Discovering Scripture Journaling

Since I’ve discovered Pinterest I have been inspired in many ways – cooking, homeschooling, organizing my house, gardening eventually even with our current backyard, photography and drawing/painting.

Recently I have posted an example of one of the project I have done – the painting of the birds on a line.

I’ve also discovered scripture journaling which also develop my creativity.    I have based some scriptures on what I have found on Pinterest like John 3:16 and Galatians 5:22-23 but my husband challenged me to come up with something of my own…   I pondered and God put a scripture in my heart about a week ago or so.  It was perfect for the past week-end which was our Canadian Thanksgiving as well!  I’ve worked with pencils to sketch it and then added color.   I’m not a professional and I am learning…  Drawing the hand was challenging but even though one finger seem out of place I think I did a good job.   Hubby thinks he should buy me some lessons one day…

So here is the scripture I have done.

Psalm 107:1

image

Tell me what you think of it.  I would love to read your comments.

Blessings!

2 comments: