Thursday, November 3, 2011

Free copy of recent TOS online edition

As a homeschooler I love to have good resources to encourage me in my journey with my kids.

One of the first thing I did before I even started homeschooling was to subscribe to The Old Schoohouse Magazine and I never regretted it.

The Old Schoohouse Magazine will be available digitally only starting in January 2012.   And to give you a taste of it, they are currently offering the most recent one for free online.  

Click on the image below to access it.  You can save it and upload it on your favorite e-reader.  I absolutely love to have mine on the iPad!  That way I can bring it everywhere I want to go. 

To get your own copy today, click on the cover below and voilĂ !

Enjoy the reading!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment