Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Samplicious

Recently Kraft Canada had a promotion called Samplicious!   Unfortunately it is over now but this morning I received my box of FULL size samples of yummy products.   To receive the product all you had to do was pay the shipping charges of 9.95$.

I wanted to share  with you what I have received…

IMG_1644

In the package there was two full size boxes of Triscuits with new flavours, a Wheat Thin Stix Pizza, two boxes of cookies, a Kraft Dinner Smart as well as six pack of gums.  I also found some coupons to get three more products for free at the grocery store. 

So we have stocked our cupboards and I need to go to the grocery store this afternoon to get other much needed supplies including the free products from Kraft.

Thank you Kraft Canada!

I love my Samplicious package!

No comments:

Post a Comment