Friday, March 2, 2012

Free Burrito Supreme at Taco Bell Canada

Yesterday it came to my attention that Taco Bell in Canada was giving away some free chicken or steak burrito supreme when you purchase a combo.    Well, last night, as our kids were in AWANA, my husband and I went to Taco Bell with our coupons and had more food than we could eat.   Result?  we brought back home two burrito supremes for the kids to enjoy today!

Go to the facebook page and like them to grab your free printable coupon valid for a Free Chicken or Steak Burrito Supreme from Taco Bell Canada!

This incredible coupon is good until March 18th, so be sure to enjoy one on them!!

Disclaimer: I went to facebook and like the Taco Bell Canada page in order to get my free coupon. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way. All opinions expressed here are only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment